No one likes conflict on the job—that’s something every general contractor, subcontractor, and customer can agree on. So why are disputes so commonplace?
In this session, Propeller’s bringing you five simple ways to reduce (or avoid) conflict on your next job.
Here are some of the concepts you can expect to learn about:
- Communicating between the office and the field
- Maintaining transparency across the lifecycle of a project
- Easy-to-use communication tools to keep all stakeholders informed
- Using digitization as a defense against disputes
- Keeping projects on track, on budget (the big one!)
We’ll save time for a live Q&A session at the end. We can’t wait to see you there!
October 21, 2020
4PM MST / 6PM EST