“It’s too complicated for me.”
“I don’t know where to start!”
“Drones are illegal, aren’t they?”
“How will I know where to fly?”
These are the things we hear all the time when talking to worksites that haven’t yet started up a drone program of their own.
We get it. Becoming a certified drone pilot seems like a time-consuming task, especially for construction surveyors who are already overburdened with a million other responsibilities. But, in reality, it’s a means to a much more efficient end.
In this session, we’ll describe our past Part 107 experiences, walk you through our mistakes and successes, and even leave you with a handy study guide.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What it takes to become a drone pilot (think time investment and certifications)
- The ins and outs of the FAA Part 107 process
- How to study for the Part 107
- Where we’ve seen test takers go wrong in the past
- Why starting up a drone program is worth your while and more...