Drones empower earthmovers to survey more, faster (we’re talking 10x faster), and track progress throughout the project lifecycle, giving them a leg up on competitors who still topo by hand.
We found from a recent survey that 90% of civil contractors that currently survey with drones plan to invest more money in their drone program this year.
Starting up a drone program at your company can be daunting, but we promise: it’s easier and more affordable than you think. In this session, we’ll take you through the drone surveying basics and explain exactly how to get started.
Former customer turned Propeller employee Jack Nachazel and Matt Gendron, one of our senior account executives, will give a 101-level overview of drones in construction.
Here are some of the concepts you can expect to learn about:
- The benefits of drones in construction and earthwork
- How drone surveying works
- Photogrammetry and accuracy
- Getting started (Think FAA Part 107, selecting drone hardware, etc.)
- Why now is the time to get into drones