Drones can cut down surveying times to hours instead of days. They can also provide your business with accurate, up-to-date information on your site’s progress and productivity, and they’re generally cheaper than traditional survey equipment.
What will you learn in this guide?
- What regulatory aspects to consider before flying a drone.
- How to select the right drone hardware.
- What ground control is and how it affects your data's accuracy.
- Why you need processing software and how to select the right software for your specific needs.
- How to use your drone survey data to its full potential.